Thursday, July 02, 2009

Toddlers and Lawns...

I had a very full week last week- Nick was out of town and I took care of our friends' little girl Allie- an almost two year old- for four days. Trying to get all my work done while entertaining a little one was certainly a challenge! And I can't believe how much gear is "necessary" for such a tiny little person. Oh and also, since some of you were wanting to see pictures, our lawn caved in about two feet. Randomly. (Please ignore the dead sweet peas in the corner.) It was very dramatic.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

What in the world???

mom d. said...

The "sink hole" is just so wierd!
I suppose whatever it is might be the same reason things quit growing in the flowerbed just to the east of this spot, very INTERESTING!

Kristi said...

I showed this to Mike and he suggests that there's an Indian burial ground under there. Of course, he did mention other more likely scenarios but the burial ground was the most interesting.