Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MS Weddings

I was excited to see some work I had done for Martha Stewart Weddings in the summer issue, page 56. It is actually a downloadable template for a fan- the verse is on the back. It is always such a pleasure working with the ladies on the MS Weddings staff....they are always so sweet and gracious! I think this is by far the most gorgeous wedding publication out there...I used to subscribe to it in high school just for all the amazing ideas and inspiration. I'll be posting some other fun tidbits from this issue soon!

5 comments:

Jenny Clark said...

Awesome Betsy!

Kate said...

I knew that was your work, even though I didn't see your name! :) Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Betsy: How exciting to be in Martha Stewart AGAIN!!!! Congratulations. Aunt Margaret

B Dunlap said...

Thanks, everyone!

Melissa said...

Your work is just gorgeous!