Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday Finds.

Nick and I have a book problem. I know I've written about that before. Sadly, we're not taking many steps for the treatment of this disease, and yesterday we popped into the Friends of the Library Sale, just to see if there were any treasures lurking about on the shelves. I found this amazingly charming book about a boa constrictor that lives in a French village with Madame Louise Bodot, as well as a volume of German verse. Such great finds, both of them! As it was half-off day, I paid 75 cents for the two of them. At least our addiction isn't breaking the bank, right? Speaking of which, does everybody know about Paperback Swap? We discovered this a couple months ago and have already used it countless times to hunt down books we were interested in owning.

3 comments:

chris dunlap said...

you will need to bring this book to Sunday dinner and let Dena read it to us!

Jessica said...

Check out Bookmooch.com as well. It's just AWESOME!

B Dunlap said...

Chris ("mom"- I definitely will! Dena would love it I am sure.

Jessica- Thanks, I'll check it out! Sounds great...