Friday, January 23, 2009

Personalized Valentines from Hello Handmade!

Oh, I'm just so excited to introduce this project! For Valentine's Day, Shanna and I are offering personalized valentines; Shanna illustrated and designed the letterpressed cards depicting a sweet pair of enamored foxes, and my part of the project is inscribing the love note on the back! We love this project and think it is so unique and different from anything out there. Check out our shop and the details here! Send one to your sweetie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was such a joyful project to work on with you, dear friend!

Anonymous said...

I just received mine today (well, my boyfriend did). It's sitting on the sideboard waiting for him to open it tonight when he gets home. I just have to say that the envelope & calligraphy are GORGEOUS and I can't wait for him to open it! BEAUTIFUL! Thanks! Can't wait to use you for our wedding!